aislinn

aislinn

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chenjian675539808@163.com

People living in the end for what 1 (1258 อ่าน)

15 มี.ค. 2554 15:24

People living in the end for what 1

A British town.
A young man, all day along heptafluoropropane the street as the towns people to singing for a living; here, there is a Chinese woman, away from family, work here. They are always in the same small restaurant, so they often encounter. A long time, have been very familiar with each other.
One day, our female compatriots, concern for the young man said: "Do not street musicians, and to do a proper job now. I introduced you to China to teach, where you can get high than you are now more salary. "
Upon hearing this young man, surprised HFC-236fa a moment, then asked: "Do I not now engaged in a legitimate job? I love this job, it gives me, bring joy to others. What is wrong? Why should I far crossing oceans, abandon their families to abandon their homes, I do not like to do the work? "
British nearby table, both the elderly and children, whom are also stunned. They do not understand, just to earn a few money, abandoned his family, away from the well-being, what can be worthy of envy. In their eyes, their kresoxim methyl families, in peace, is the greatest happiness. It with wealth, status or low has nothing to do. As a result, the town people, began to pity our female compatriots had.
Shandong, China, there is a couple
Just got married, his wife in Jining, Zaozhuang husband; over the years, his wife transferred to the Zaozhuang, her husband was a paper transfer order to Heze. Several years later, his wife has to be painstakingly lambda cyhalothrin transferred to the Heze, but soon, her husband has been promoted to the provincial capital Jinan. Relationship between his wife and asked Zhao Shuren, finally transferred to the Jinan. But less than a year, her husband has been transferred to the State Electricity Corporation Chongqing.
So all of her friends, give her a joke - you two ah, life is inherently Cowherd and Weaver Girl. We talked to, you do not chase, just resign, followed by Zhang forget your home.
However, she and her in-laws, parents, and all Mercaptobenzothiazole opposition. "For so many years, immediately retired, say,
Your so good, resignation, a pity. How much to throw away money! Press on in years, but also to earn some children. "
In fact, their home has been very favorable economic conditions. Has long been a middle class, but they are still thinking about which retirement. So, husband and wife and is still Cowherd and Weaver Girl.
Us, is a national interest Shangyi light.
Chinese people has always been true for some monopotassium phosphite may not understand their own doctrine and alive. As a result, Chinese people, can not live life without goals. And this goal may be working, which can be ideal, can be money, can be PBTC children, the elderly can be ... ... but the only can not be, that is their own.
Chinese people can be wronged alive. Work can be extremely liking, you can barely on marriage, relationships can be strong for the smile on, you can suppress all the extreme desire, can account for a so-called ... ... even phosphorous acid if it sacrifices the happiness of his life , the expense.
Chinese people can live exceptionally difficult days, but can not Anpinledao, he suffered all the misfortunes, there must be an excuse for almost a joke; Chinese, can Gaoguanhoulu as successful, could net worth five fingers on sale of millions of Chinese people as the ideal Chinese people can discard their grandchildren seas drift, however, does not endorse the Chinese the only successful - is family harmony, life dull. chj

aislinn

aislinn

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chenjian675539808@163.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image