John Well

John Well

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pop0w.vic@gmail.com

  Home Appliance Repairs (8 อ่าน)

25 ก.ย. 2569 21:47

I have a few household appliances that are still working well overall but each needs a small replacement component. Id like to find a parts supplier where I can search by appliance type, model, and manufacturer rather than browsing randomly. What approach do you use when looking for parts online?

107.161.168.207

John Well

John Well

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pop0w.vic@gmail.com

Berndt Kirchner

Berndt Kirchner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

busykids1233@gmail.com

25 ก.ย. 2569 22:01 #1

Opening the refrigerator and finding the inside almost completely dark became an unexpected annoyance in my daily routine. The cooling was fine and there were no other obvious problems, so I focused specifically on the lighting rather than assuming something larger had failed. I checked the model label and then searched for the appropriate replacement part. While comparing the available options, I came across https://www.applianceparts4all.com/whirlpool-refrigerator-led-light-module-w11483116, which described the W11483116 as a Whirlpool refrigerator LED light module. I read through the information about possible symptoms, including dim lighting, flickering and a light that does not turn on at all. That matched what I had been seeing closely enough for me to investigate the part further. I also checked the listed manufacturer and compatibility details against my refrigerator before placing an order. When the replacement arrived, I disconnected the appliance and compared the new module with the original one. Everything looked correct, so I fitted it carefully and restored the power. The interior lights came back on normally, and I could finally see the shelves clearly again. The repair did not require replacing any larger assembly, which was exactly what I had hoped for when I started looking into the problem.

45.91.248.228

Berndt Kirchner

Berndt Kirchner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

busykids1233@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้