Star On Road Driving School

Star On Road Driving School

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

staronroad@togearmarketing.net

  Recommendations for Class 5 Driving Lessons in Surrey BC (3 อ่าน)

15 ก.ย. 2569 00:34

I’m preparing to work toward my Class 5 licence in Surrey and would like some advice from people who have recently taken driving lessons. I’m looking for training that focuses not only on passing the road test but also on becoming a confident and responsible driver.

I’ve been researching class 5 driving lessons in surrey bc and would like to know what other learners recommend. How many lessons did you take before feeling ready for the Class 5 road test?

I’d also appreciate tips on which skills deserve the most practice, such as lane changes, parking, intersections, highway driving, and hazard awareness. Any experiences with local instructors or useful preparation advice would be helpful.

37.111.171.216

Star On Road Driving School

Star On Road Driving School

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

staronroad@togearmarketing.net

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้